- HOME >
- Are your meals Australian Made?
Yes, All meals are cooked fresh by trained chefs in our commerical Kitchen based in Sydney, all meals are made with local ingredients sourced from Local vegetable markets, Farms & Suppliers.
- Are your meals suitable for Gluten-free and Lactose-free diets?
Yes, you can customise Your Weekly Menu to remove all meals containing gluten and/or lactose.
- Are your meals suitable for Halal diets?
We cater for both Halal eating customers and Non Halal eating Customers. All of our meals are suitable for Halal diets except our Kangaroo meals. You can substitute the Kangaroo for other proteins when selecting your Meal Plan.
- Do your meals contain any preservatives?
We do not add any preservatives to our meals. All food is made from natural, preservative-free product. There are some preservative in the sauces due to the ingredients used such as soy sauce, worstershire sauce and devon glaze.
- What is the best way to heat my Muscle Meals?
Muscle Meals will taste best if they are heated from thawed in the plastic bags. It is safe to reheat meals in the bags as all materials are BPA-free.
Follow these six simple steps:
1. Defrost your meals before reheating.
Remember to put your meals in the fridge the day before eating. This will make it quick and easy to reheat your meals.
2. Heat the meal bags for approximately 90 seconds.
Once defrosted, take your meal and remove the packets from the container. Place your protein and carbs/vegetables upright in the blue container. Leave the sauce aside until later.
3. Remove bags halfway through heating & move food around.
Halfway through heating, remove the bags and move the food around to help distribute heat evenly.
4. Heat sauces for the last 10 seconds.
Many of our sauces can be served cold. If you would like to heat your sauce, place it in the microwave for no more than 10 seconds.
5. Cut the bags open and drain any excess liquid.
Some foods, especially fish and vegetables, will release water during heating. Drain any excess liquid from the bag before serving.
6. Serve your meal in the blue container or on a plate. Enjoy!
Heating times may vary depending on your microwave, so be sure to check this the first couple of times to determine your ideal reheating time.
To heat meals from frozen, it will take 3-4 minutes. Remove the bags after 90 seconds and shake the contents of the bags (grip bags on opposite corners and shake) to evenly distribute food, and then return to the microwave for a further 90 seconds. Repeat if necessary.
If your bag has expanded during reheating, you can poke a little air hole in the bag to prevent it popping.
Shake sauce sachets well before mixing with food. The following sauces can be served at room temperature: Mint yoghurt, mango mint, mango chilli, sweet chilli, lemon vinaigrette, red wine vinaigrette.
- What is the difference between the Standard meals and the Lite meals?
The Standard meals consist of 200grams of a protein and 200grams of a carbohydrate or vegetable. The Lite meals consist of 100grams of a protein and 100grams of a carbohydrate or vegetable.
- What should I do if my discount or promo code is not working?
If you have a discount or promotion code, please make sure you follow these steps to make it work.1. Sign-up for a Muscle Meals Direct Account.2. Sign-in to your Account before placing your order.
3. Select your desired Meal Plan and click Buy Now.
4. Enter your code on the Shopping Cart page. You must be logged into your account for the code to work.
5. You will see your discount applied to your Order.Please keep in mind that discount and promotion codes are for one-time use only and are issued with an expiry date.If you are still having trouble using your code, please contact us on 1300 801 023 9am-5pm AEST or email email@example.com.
- Where are the Home Delivery zones?
We currently offer Home Delivery throughout the Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth metro areas. for Delivery times and days CLICK HERE Deliveries are made using fully refrigerated vehicles to ensure your meals meet the highest food safety and quality standards.
- Where is the closest drop off location to me?
We Deliver Meals to a large variety of Gyms & Supplement stores Australia Wide including: New South Wales, South Coast, Central & North Coast, Canberra (ACT), Albury, Queensland, North Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Darwin. you can find your nearest Drop off/Pick up Point HERE
- Will I lose weight or put on weight with these meals?
As with every eating plan or diet, this will be an individual thing up to your personal requirements. Many people on our meals who lead an active lifestyle have found they have lost a considerable amount of body fat with our low carbohydrate options.
Others who have chosen our larger portion and all carbohydrate options who engage in a heavy resistance weight training program have seen lean body mass or muscle increase whilst at the same time losing body fat.